Monday, June 1, 2020

This Week's Sneak Peek



Blogger is switching us content creators over to a new interface this month, and among the things I noticed missing are the statistics on what country readers are from.

For at least a year now, the report has shown that there are about 60 hits from Italy three times per week right at 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. (depending whether it's Daylight Saving Time or not). Once or twice per year, there is a jump in views of the post of R.C. Bowman's cartoons about the U.S. occupation of the Philippines; I presume some history teacher over there references the post when discussing the Spanish-American War. And then there are the occasional spikes in hits originating in Russia, which may or may not be real people.

There has also been a routine smattering of readers from "Unknown Region." I hope you people find yourselves, wherever you are. And stay safe. I've heard that there be monsters in such places.

I may not know when readers from around the world are looking my way any more, but know that you are appreciated, benvenuto, maligayang pagdating, добро пожаловать, yI'el, and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment