Monday, November 1, 2021

This Week's Sneak Peek


To fact-check my history post for last Saturday, I referenced the Milwaukee LGBT History site's archive of In Step Newsmagazine, and noticed that their archive was missing a number of issues. I thought I might have some of them boxed in the basement, and sure enough, I found six of those missing issues.

I contacted Don Schwamb, the originator of the Wisconsin LGBT History Project, who was happy to take those issues and any others I had. That included one copy of Q·Voice that I had held onto because it included an episode of Eric Orner's The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green with the best caricature of Pat Buchanan I have ever seen.

The Wisconsin LGBT History Project had few issues of Q·Voice, and I have even fewer occasions to draw Pat Buchanan these days, so it's now in their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment