Monday, January 27, 2020

This Week's Sneak Peek

Aside from a caricature four years ago, I think this is the first feature length Bernie cartoon I've ever drawn. About time I got around to it, I suppose.

I was replacing more of those defunct links to the old AAEC site the other night and came across one that, unlike every other one I've been replacing, still showed the cartoon thumbnail. 
(Don't bother clicking there to view; the above is just a screen grab, as is this example of what the rest of the defunct links have looked like.)

Like all the rest, the link led to a 404 Page Not Found message at the new AAEC site. It's just odd that the thumbnail still exists somewhere in the cloud or the ether or the wherevernet. There aren't any of my cartoons older than 2010 at the new AAEC site. 

I didn't have the flash drive with 2007 cartoons handy the other night... I'm kind of tempted to keep the defunct link up as a souvenir, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment