Monday, June 4, 2012

This Week's Sneak Peek

I gotta tell ya: living in Wisconsin, it's mighty hard for any news story to overcome the constant din of our recall election. (Dammit, there's Mayor Barrett on the phone again!) So I might have easily missed some other LGBT story that I could have drawn about this week.

(Well, at least the Tea Party canvasser who just rang the doorbell was polite when I told her I think Scott Walker is a total knob.)

Come to think of it, that's the one thing our recall elections have sorely lacked: a gay angle. Come on, Rebecca Kleefisch, you know you want to sing us a chorus of "Ain't No Gays in Heaven."

(Yes, Jesse Jackson, and the other 25 celebripoliticos cluttering up my inbox. I will remember to vote. Thank you for reminding me this morning and again this afternoon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment