Monday, March 7, 2011

This Week's Sneak Peek

I woke up from an odd dream this morning, which I suppose had something to do with cartoon I'd spent the previous evening drawing for Q Syndicate. I was in a group tour of the Supreme Court building being guided by none other than Chief Justice John Roberts. Instead of going in to the courtroom by the usual entrance, however, he took us in through a side room which looked like a classroom or conference room with a chalkboard and a few tables. The explanation for our detour was that one of the women in our group was pregnant.

The significance of that bit is completely beyond me.

Then Roberts left us to sit in on a press conference in the next room, and I noticed two of my cartoons on a table in that room. Then some clerk asked how to pronounce my name, but I woke up before discovering what that was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment