Monday, November 16, 2015

This Week's Sneak Peek


This guy has everything bookmarked and ready for Thursday. I'm back from vacation and rarin' to go.

Since I was away, I have not had the opportunity to draw any reaction to Friday's terrorist attacks in Paris. I did hear about it on the news (although both my resort and the Puerto Vallarta airport appear to have made a deliberate decision to have no newspapers for sale -- or news magazines, for that matter).

So I leave you with this photograph from my visit to Paris in 2010. The Eiffel Tower I'm sure you will recognize, but you will have to look closely at the structures in the foreground.

Etched on the glass and carved into the columns is the word "Peace," over and over again, in over 100 different languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment