Monday, August 8, 2011

This Week's Sneak Peek

I'm back home after attending a two-day seminar in St. Paul last week.

The seminar was for one of my other jobs and focused on web site design and using social media. Apparently, one should keeps one's Facebook posts shorter than one's tweets. One should also budget one hour every day to social media tasks, although I thought people expected prompt responses to their on-line feedback, complaints and suggestions. I mean, think how frustrated the customer would become if one's office devoted only one hour per day to the phone.

None of which has any relevance to this week's Sneak Peek, but serves as a foreword to my humble apology for not having posted something in this cyberspace every day in spite of having taken my laptop along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment